Understanding Motion - Problems I.1.1
- A pendulum completes 300 vibrations in 70 s. Calculate its period and frequency.
- If the frequency of a recording timer was determined to be 50 Hz, calculate the following:
- the period of the timer.
- the number of vibrations in 15 s.
- the time required to complete 70 vibrations.
- A recording timer makes 82 dots in 4.0 s.
- What is it period? Frequency?
- What is the change in time between the tenth and the thirteenth dot?
- A recording timer made 347 dot intervals on the recording tape between the starting line and the finish line. It took 4.3 s for the tape to pass beneath the striker.
- frequency of the timer.
- period of the timer.
- change in time between the third and sixth dot.
- number of dot intervals for a change in time of 2.4 s.
- number of dots for a change in time of 2.4 s.