Speed and Velocity - Problems I.4.1
- Construct an appropriate table and a position versus time graph from the following.
- Does the car have uniform or non-uniform motion? Explain.
- Calculate the car's average speed between 2 s and 4 s.
- Would the car's average speed equal its average velocity? Why or why not?
- What is the car's instantaneous speed at 3 s?
- What is the car's displacement between 1 s and 3 s?
- Determine the slope of this position-time graph and derive its correct units. What does the slope represent?
- Determine the slope of the straight line segment and derive its correct units. What does the slope represent?