Distance and Displacement
After completing this lesson you will be able to:
- Define the following terms: position, reference point, displacement, equivalent displacements, distance.
- Distinguish among position, displacement, and distance.
- Use a number line to specify a position.
- Recognize equivalent displacement vectors.
- Add displacement vectors mathematically and graphically..
- Solve problems related to position, displacement, and distance.
- Demonstrate the correct use of SI units and their corresponding prefixes.