Vector & Scalar Quantities - Questions I.2.2
- Distinguish between collinear and non-collinear vectors. Draw an example of each type.
- State the two equations required to add perpendicular vectors.
- Using the variables from question 2, label an appropriate right angle triangle.
- How do you determine the x and y-component of a non-collinear vector?
- Describe how you would use the laws of sines and cosines to determine the sum of two non-perpendicular vectors.
- List all methods for vector addition. State when each method is most useful.